Consolidated Management Report. Innovations in Managerial Reporting Practices
Consolidated report on management is a new phenomenon in the Ukrainian reporting practices due to the adoption of amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine”. The consolidated management report is intended to bring the information provision of a group of companies up to a radically new level. An extensive review of the content of the consolidated management report is made, to show that it represents an important component in the financial reporting of a group of companies; it should contain true and fair overview of the performance of a group of companies, conforming to the scopes and complexity of their business; this information should not be confined to financial aspects of business, but should encompass analysis of ecological and social issues of the business, which users of the reporting need to comprehend business performance, trends and prospects of the company group. A comparative review of legal acts of EU and Ukraine on consolidated report is given. The procedure for presenting non-financial information in the report by the EU practice is highlighted. The specifics of consolidated financial report- ing for micro-, small and medium companies are shown. Results of the study can contribute to solutions of problems related with harmonization of reporting in Ukraine with the EU standards. There are recommended for use at all the groups of companies in Ukraine, in various economic sectors, which are expected to make consolidated management repor.
2. Bondar T. A. (2017). Zvit pro upravlinnia: etapy skladannia [The report about management: phases of compilation]. Suchasni tendentsii rozvytku obliku, opodatkuvannia, analizu i audytu: zb. materialiv mizhnar. nauk. internet-konf. – Current tendencies in accounting, taxation and audit: proceedings of intern. Scientific and practical conf. K.: KNEU, P. 115–117 [in Ukrainian].
3. Handziuk O. V. (2017). Formuvannia oblikovoi zvitnosti yak skladovoi informatsiinoi systemy pidpryiemstva: dys. ... kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.09 “Bukhhalterskyi oblik, analiz ta audyt” [Forming the accounting records: a component in the information system of an enterprise: thesis for PhD (Economics)]. Ternopil [in Ukrainian].
4. Zhurakovska I. V. (2017). Maibutni podii yak obiekt upravlinskoho ta finansovoho obliku [Future events: an object of management and financial accounting]. Rozvytok obliku, analizu i audytu subiektiv suspilnoho interesu: tezy vyst. mizhnar. nauk. konf. – The de- velopment of accounting, analysis and audit of the subjects of social interest: abstracts of intern. scientific conf. Zhytomyr: Publisher O. O. Yevenok. P. 52–54 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ozeran A. V. (2015). Harmonizatsiia finansovoi zvitnosti pidpryiemstv z mizhnarodnymy standartamy ta potrebamy upravlinnia: dys. ... dokt. ekon. nauk: 08.00.09 “Bukhhalterskyi oblik, analiz ta audyt” [Harmonization of financial reporting of enterprises with inter- national standards and management needs; doctoral thesis (Economics)]. Kyiv, 2015 [in Ukrainian].
6. Lovinska L. H. (2014). Vplyv yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv na rozvytok bukhhalterskoho obliku ta zvitnosti v Ukraini [The impact of Eurointegration processes on the develop- ment accounting and reporting in Ukraine]. Finansy Ukrainy – Finance of Ukraine, 9, 21–30 [in Ukrainian].
7. Malyshkin O. I. (2017). Pryznachennia i zmist zvitu pro upravlinnia [The purpose and contents of the report on management]. Finansova systema Ukrainy v umovakh ekonomichnoi ta finansovoi hlobalizatsii svitu: zb. mater. vseukr. nauk.-prakt. konf. – The financial system in Ukraine in the context of economic and financial globalization: proceedings of All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conf. Kyiv Institute of Banking, P. 215–219 [in Ukrainian].
8. Stetsiuk L. S. (2017). Nefinansova zvitnist yak instrument dlia zabezpechennia prozorosti biznesu [Non-financial reporting: an instrument ensuring the transparence of business]. Rozvytok bukhhalterskoho obliku, finansiv ta opodatkuvannia v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky v umovakh yevrointehratsii: mater. 10 mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. – The development of accounting, finance and taxation in the agrarian sector of the economy in the Eurointegration context: proceedings of the 10th intern. scientific and practical conf. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE”, P. 155–157 [in Ukrainian].
9. Bain N., Band D. (1996). Winning Ways through Corporate Governance. Palgrave Macmillan UK.
10. Directive2014/95/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014amending Directive2013/34/EU as regards disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by certain large undertakings and groups. URL: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=OJ:L:2014:330:FULL&from=EN#L_2014330 EN.01000101.doc.
11. Directive 2013/34/EU of the European parliament and the council of 26 June 2013 on the annual financial statements, consolidated financial statements and related reports of certain types of undertakings, amending Directive 2006/43/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directives 78/660/EEC and 83/349/EEC. URL: http://www.oroc.pt/fotos/editor2/diretivacont.pdf.
12. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro bukhhalterskyi oblik ta finansovu zvitnist v Ukraini” [Law of Ukraine “Accounting and financial reporting in Ukraine] from 16.07.99 No 996 – XI. URL: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14 [in Ukrainian].
13. Global Reporting Initiative. URL: https://www.globalreporting.org/Pages/default.aspx.
14. Zakon za schetovodstnoto [Law on accounting]. URL: https://zakonnik.bg/document/ view/other/149848/5273327 [in Bulgarian].
Abstract views: 76 PDF Downloads: 130
Copyright (c) 2018 Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.