To the content and format of the articles published in the quarterly collection of scientific works “Scientific Bulletin of National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit”. To the collection are taken manuscripts of scientific works, which have never been published before and are not meant for simultaneous printing in other editions. It can be from one to three Authors.
Articles can be published in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
The article content
The article content needs to conform to the research profile of the journal and the modern scientific criteria. The article’s text is structured by sections:
- problem setting in general form and the problem’s link with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of the latest researches and publications devoted to various approaches of solution of the problem set by the author, with emphasis on the parts of the general problem, which were not solved before;
- formulation of the research objectives (setting the task of research);
- description of research, with comprehensive grounding of the produced results;
- conclusions from the results of research and future research in the field.
Authors are recommended to avoid descriptions of well known data, facts or theories. All the references to the sources used in an article need to be given. The list of references (not less then 8 ) must be arranged in the order of their occurrence in the text, in square brackets, with indicated number of source and number of page: [1, p. 243]. When reference is made to several sources, they are arranged with dash: [1–5]. List of references to be issued under ISO 8302-2015 "Information and documentation. The citation. The terms and rules of making".
Formatting of the article. The size of article – 12-15 pages (A-4, font Times New Roman, 14 pins, spacing – 1,5, margins – 2 cm, the text must be typed in Microsoft Word (file type - text in RTF or DOC ( X)). The figures, charts, tables, formulas should be presented in a form that allows their adjustment. Sizes of illustrations should not exceed the size of the printed page of collection. Figures, graphs and tables should be numbered and have a title. Under each tab. and Fig. must be noted a source (...). Tables, charts and figures should be submitted in black and white. Illustrations should be placed after the references on them in the text. Figures are also submitted by a separate file Microsoft EXCEL. Simultaneous use of tables and graphs to explain the same provisions is not recommended. Formulas need to be allocated by one line from the rest of the text, centered, numbered in parentheses, aligned to the right of the text. Article is submitted in one copy printed on one side of a standard sheet, as well as electronically on via email. The article is signed by all the authors.
To the article are added:
- review, signed by Doctor of Economic Sciences of the relevant area, stamped by the institution's signet;
- Universal Decimal Classification Index (UDC);
- author's name and surname by Ukrainian, Russian, English;
- title by Ukrainian, Russian, English;
- keywords - Ukrainian, Russian, English;
- information about authors (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
- surname, name and patronymic (in full);
- name of organization, position;
- academic title, academic degree;
- contact numbers;
- utility and home address (with zip code);
- main research interests;
- a brief summary in Russian (of 5-7 lines) on a separate sheet and in electronic form;
- extended abstract in English and Ukrainian, which should include: formulation of the problem, objectives, summary of the content of the article (no formulas, figures, tables), conclusions (problem setting, aim of the study, results, conclusions). Amount – from 200 to 250 words, abstract is submitted on a separate sheet and electronically.
- on a separate page (in scanned format) must be submitted proof of originality article certificate signed by the authors, as follows:
"I (we) SNP, author (s) of the article" ... "certify (-yemo) that it truly reveals independent research and does not contain plagiarism.
Author (s) are guaranting (s) that they have received all necessary permits for the use of materials protected by copyright."
The date of reception of manuscript to the editor is the date of receipt of the editorial board the final version of the article.
Headings of the quarterly collection of scientific works “Scientific Bulletin of National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit”.
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- Financial accounting
- Money and credit. Banking
- World economy and international economic relations
- Economics and management
- Business economics
- Econometric methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social economy and policy
- Ideology. Science. Culture. Pedagogy. Linguistics
- Higher mathematics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Publication fee in the quarterly collection of scientific works “Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit”.
Dear authors, The publication fee shall be made after the paper review and approval for publication.
The price of one page of printed text (following “Requirements to contents and format of the articles published in the quarterly collection of scientific works “Scientific Bulletin of National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit”) is 40 UAH.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Privacy, Confidentiality and Informed Consent Policy.