Aims and Scope
The goal of “Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit” is to disseminate theoretical ideas and practical studies of distinguished Ukrainian and foreign researchers, post-graduate and doctoral students, devoted to accounting, statistics, audit and economics.
The objective of this periodical is to popularize the scientific thought in Ukraine and beyond.
Issues of statistics, accounting, analysis and audit, financial reporting, crediting, banking, global economy and international economic relations, economics and management, business economics, investment, insurance, taxation, finance, higher mathematics, information technologies in economics and statistics, social economy and policy, social fabric and public administration are highlighted.
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- Financial accounting
- Money and credit. Banking
- World economy and international economic relations
- Economics and management
- Business economics
- Econometric methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social economy and policy
- Ideology. Science. Culture. Pedagogy. Linguistics
- Higher mathematics