The Impact of Electronic Money Use on the Quality of Accounting
The definition o f the term “electronic m oney” was analyzed. The use o f electronic money in the context o f its consideration in international accounting was studied. The basic theoretical andpractical issues, which arise in accounting while displaying operations o f the presence and movement o f electronic money, were revealed. The priority areas to improve the methods o f accounting payment transactions between counterparties when using electronic money were identified. The impact o f electronic money on the quality o f international accounting was outlined.
2. Commission of the European communities (2008) Accompanying document to the pro posal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2000/46/ EC on the taking up, pursuit of and prudential supervision of the business of
electronic money institutions, Impact assessment, Commission staff working document.
3. European Com m ission (2006) Review o f the E-M oney D irective 2000/46/EC,
commission staff working document, SEC (2006) 1049.
4. Halpin R., Moore R. Developments in electronic money regulation - the Electronic Money Directive: A better deal for e-money issuers? / Computer Law and Security Review, 25 (2009), 563-568.
5. Pofatkovuy kodeks. Retrieved from: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17.
6. Popovska-Kamnar, N. The use of electronic money and its impact on monetary policy, JCEBI, Vol.1 (2014) No.2, pp. 79-92.
7. Wilusz, D., Legal determinants of electronic money systems development in European Union , in: Prawny i ekonomiczny przegl^d prawa gospodarczego, vol. 2, ed. Dubinski,
L.,Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2011, pp. 125-134.
8. Yatsuk T. V. (2017). Metoduka finansovogo obliku kruptovalyutu yak osobluvogo vudy elektronnuh groshey. Young Scientist, No 2 (42). Retrieved from: http://molodyvcheny.
Abstract views: 130 PDF Downloads: 235