Methodology for Formation and Inventory of Air Pollutants in Agricultural Enterprises
Development of agricultural sector increases public welfare, economic and food safety, and export capacities of a country. Yet, agricultural sector is a most risky economic sector, as its performance is affected by a wide range of nature and biological factors. Improvement of the ecological safety system, existing in Ukraine, needs to be a priority political area on the basis of system analysis and with account of current transformations in the economy and public governance.
The objective of the study is statistical analysis of methodological framework for inventory of air pollutants emissions from agricultural enterprises; analysis of the official statistical observation on air protection. It is emphasized that the official statistical observation on air protection records emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases from production and technological processes, technological facilities (units) according to the recommendations of UN Statistical Commission on Air Emissions Inventory. Main sources and types of emissions from plant growing, agricultural soils and animal husbandry are analyzed.
It is concluded that reporting and inventories of air emissions from all the agricultural enterprises enables official statistical bodies to make statistical analysis of air emissions in plant growing and animal husbandry, to supply users with complete and reliable ecological information. Also, information of the official statistical observation on air protection is used to measure the density of emissions from stationary polluting sources per 1 km2 and per capita, to group emissions from enterprises by sector according to the universal reporting format of UN Framework Convention on Climate Change.
2. Glosariy do planu statystychnoho sposterezhennya, zatverdzhenyi nakazom Derzhkomstatu vid 29.12.2009 No 498 [Glossary for statistical observation plan, approved by the degree of the State Statistics Committee from 29.12.2009 No 498]/ Retrieved from https: // ukrstat.gov.ua/metod_polog/glos.htm. [in Ukrainian]
3. Polozhennya pro Reyestr statystychnych odynyts ta formuvannya osnov vybirky sukupnostey odynyts statystychnykh sposterezhen za diyalnistyu pidpryemstv [Regulations on the Register of statistical units and sampling of units for statistical observation of enterprises]. Retrieved from https://ukrstat.org/uk/edrpoy/prso.htm. [in Ukrainian]
4. EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook 2013. Retrieved from
http: // eea.europa.eu
5. Metodolohichni polozhennya z orhanizatsii derzhavnoho statystychnoho sposterezhennya z ohorony atnosfernoho povitrya, zatverdzheni nakazom Derzhkomstatu Ukrainy vid 23.03.2016 No 44 [Methodological guidelines on organization of statistical observation on air protection, approved by the decree of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine from 23.03.2016 No 44]. [in Ukrainian].
6. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro okhoronu atmosferenoho povitrya” (zi zminamy ta dopovnennyamy) vid 16.10.1992 No 2707-ХІІ [Law of Ukraine “On air protection” (with amendments and additions) from 16.10.1992 No 2707-ХІІ]. Retrieved from http: // zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2707-12. [in Ukrainian].
7. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy “Pro zatverdzhennya Poryadku vedennya derzhavnoho obliku v haluzi okhorony atmosferenoho povitrya” vid 13.12.2001 No 1655 [Decree of the Cabinet of Ministries of Ukraine “On approval of the Procedure for official reporting on air protection”]. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1655-2001[in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 2 PDF Downloads: 2