Digital marketing development trends
The trends of development of digital marketing were investigated using statistical data on Internet users in U.S., obtained from a study performed by Pew Research Center at the beginning of 2019, and in Ukraine, obtained from a study performed by the research holding Factum Group Ukraine on the initiative of International Association of Ukraine in ІІІ quarter 2018 and 2019. The data were collected by the following criteria: age, gender, education, region and finances. Data analysis for the two countries showed the same result. The technological awareness of the society increases every year, which leads to more efficient management, sales, transportation and financial services for the consumers/clients of the enterprise. Indicators also show that both children and adults, people living in the city and in the countryside, people who are financially independent and people with both middle and low income, people with higher education and professional primary education, they all use the Internet. For communication, making purchases, doing research etc. Society has gone digital and businesses need to adapt by changing their management practices. Marketers are creating ways to promote businesses by leveraging new technology. Marketing plays a key role in the digital revitalization of any enterprise. It is through digital marketing that consumers and businesses learn about certain events (legal, economic, social, religious, etc.), and not only are they being informed, they can also inform others. Mobile devices, the Internet, local area networks, digital television and other media can also be used to collect information and conduct marketing research.
2. Hrytsenko S. I. (2016). Tsyfrovyi marketynh – nova paradyhma rozvytku osvitnikh klasteriv v umovakh hlobalizatsii [Digital marketing: a new paradigm in the development of education clusters in the condition of globalization]. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy – Bulletin of Economic Science of Ukraine, 1(30), 29–31 [in Ukrainian].
3. Internet Asotsiatsiia Ukrainy [Internet Association of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://inau.ua/sites/default/files/file/1910/dani_ustanovchyh_doslidzhen_iii_kvartal_2019_roku.pdf.
4. Marchuk O. O. (2018). Tsyfrovyi marketynh yak innovatsiinyi instrument upravlinnia [Digital marketing: an innovative tool for management]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Economics and society, 17, 296–299 [in Ukrainian].
5. Oklander M. A., Romanenko O. O. (2015). Spetsyfichni vidminnosti tsyfrovoho marketynhu vid Internet-marketynhu [Specific distinctions of digital marketing from Internet marketing]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy “Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut” – Economic bulletin of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Politechnic Institute”, 12, 362–371 [in Ukrainian].
6. Ruban V. V. (2017). Tsyfrovyi marketynh: rol ta osoblyvosti vykorystannia [Digital marketing: the role of specifics of use]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii – Economic bulletin of Zaporizhzhia State Engineering Academy, 2-2(08), 20–25 [in Ukrainian].
7. Iatsiuk D. V. (2015). Tsyfrovyi marketynh: maibutnie marketynhovykh komunikatsii v brendynhu [Digital marketing: the future of marketing communications in branding]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 7. Retrieved from http://www.investplan.com.ua/pdf/7_2015/16.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Andrew J. Rohm, Matthew Stefl, Julian Saint Clair. Time for a Marketing Curriculum Overhaul: Developing a Digital-First Approach. September 2018. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1177/0273475318798086.
9. Mrs. Reshma Desai, Mr. Arvind Chauhan, Mr. Darshan Kudtarkar (2019). Digital Marketing – New Age Consumer Behavior (Mumbai Region). International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, vol. 6, issue 1, 38–43.
10. Pew Research Center. Retrieved from https://www.pewresearch.org/methods/u-s-survey-research/.
Abstract views: 571 PDF Downloads: 308
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.