Tax Culture of Employees of the Enterprise
By the standard of relation of workers of enterprise to implementation of duties in relation to tax payment in a budget there must be an imperative of the USA and most capitalist countries: taxes are paid undoubtedly in the rules and terms marked Law. In these countries cultural traditions and honor are formed and supported to supremacy of interests of society and state. 'Tax culture of workers' as interdisciplinary study, proposing his phenomenon that was not able to have a presentiment in any other way. With hope, we will testify the theory of tax culture, that confidently moves after clean hypothetical political, economic, and social study, in the near future. Besides, reasoning recommendations can be got from the concept of tax culture of workers, that in the end will result in higher and more viable tax profits to more legal tax state as well as more transparent tax mode.
The article reveals measures to introduce tax culture, which contribute to the motivational mechanism of economic regulation. The role of the tax culture in the field of taxation is described, the rules for the implementation of tax culture at the enterprise of Ukraine in the administration of taxes and fees are set forth, the author's definition of tax culture is formulated, the experience of EU countries in using cultural traditions in accounting for tax liabilities and the application of effective management tools is shown; the sequence of promotion of the problems of tax administration with application of tax culture is given.
2. Bezverkhyi K. (2014). Instytutsionalna model bukhhalterskoho obliku v Ukraini [The institutional model of accounting in Ukraine]. Bukhhalterskyi oblik i audyt – Accounting and auditing, 10, 32–41 [in Ukrainian].
3. Pankov V. V. (2011). Institutsionalnaya teoriya buhgalterskogo ucheta i audita [The institutional theory of accounting and audit]. Moskva: InformByuro [in Russian].
4. Kucherova H. Yu. (2015). Podatkova kultura yak eterminant suchasnoho opodatkuvannia v Ukraini [The tax culture as a determinant of the modern taxation in Ukraine]. Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektualnoi vlasnosti – Theoretical and practical aspects of economics and intellectual property, vol. 2, issue 2(12), 51–55 [in Ukrainian].
5. Melnyk O. Y. (2015). Core concepts of tax culture. Zovnishnia torhivlia: ekonomika, finansy, pravo – Foreign trade: economics, finance, law, 5–6 (82–83), 125–128.
6. Tymoshenko O. V. (2014). Vplyv systemy opodatkuvannia pidpryiemstva na ekonomichnu bezpeku derzhavy [The taxation system’s effects for the economic security of the state]. Biznes-Inform – Business Inform, 9, 234–240 [in Ukrainian].
7. Podatkovyi kodeks Ukrainy vid 02.12.2010 r. No 2756-VI [The Tax Code of Ukraine from 02.12.2010 No 2756-VI]. Retrieved from http://search. Ligazakon.ua [in Ukrainian].
8. Metodychni rekomendatsii z oblikovoi polityky pidpryiemstva: Nakaz MFU vid 27.06.2013 No 635 [Methodical recommendations for the accounting policy of the enterprise. The Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from 27.06.2013 No 635]. Retrieved from http: // search. Ligazakon.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony. Uhodu ratyfikovano iz zaiavoiu Zakonom No 1678-VII vid 16.09.2014 [Association Agreement between Ukraine, on the one part, and European Union, European Atomic Energy Community and their member states, on the other part. The Agreement was ratified with a statement by Law No 1678-VII dated September 16, 2014]. Retrieved from zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011. [in Ukrainian].
10. Müller G., Gernon H. B. Miike G. (1992). Uchet: Mezhdunarodnaya perspektiva [Accounting: the international perspective]. Translated from English. Moskow: Finance and Statistics [in Russian].
11. Blake J., Amat O. (1997). Evropeyskiy buhgaterskiy uchet. Spravochnik [The European accounting. Directory]. Translated from English. Moscow: Information and publishing house “Filin” [in Russian].
12. Sopko V., Andros S. Finansovi zvity u systemi upravlinnia: dosvid Frantsii [Financial reports in the management system: French experience]. Retrieved from 2010http://ena.lp.edu.ua/bitstream/ntb/11941/1/128.pdf [inUkrainian].
13. Malyshkin O. (2014). Osoblyvosti opodatkuvannia prybutku korporatsii i yoho oblik na pidpryiemstvakh Nimechchyny [Specific features of corporate profit taxation and accounting at German enterprises]. Bukhhalterskyi oblik i audit – Accounting and auditing, 2, 44–52 [in Ukrainian].
14. Dehtiarova S. (2017). Rol podatkovoho navantazhennia yak osoblyvoho skladnyka [The role of tax burden as a special component]. Administratyvne pravo i protses – Administrative law and process, 5, 104–107 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 43 PDF Downloads: 29
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.