To the solution of inverse problems of an economic nature
Planning of the current production and financial activities of the enterprise is carried out based on financial statements for previous periods.
It has been proposed by a number of authors to build decision support systems for managers grounding on the solutions of inverse problems of factor analysis of generalized indicators used at different levels of goal decomposition. In these works, the required parameters are found by solving quadratic equations with subsequent selection of verified radicals; the equations are obtained via the additional definition of the factor systems by the ratio of the coefficients of the relative importance of arguments. The coefficients are set by the decision maker.
The article demonstrates such solution to be a special case that is not suitable for piece production and is not optimal from the standpoint of minimizing the costs of resources and maximizing profits. Moreover, given solution represents only a transformation of the coefficients of the relative importance of arguments into increments of these arguments.
The quantitative analysis carried out in the article allows us to conclude that the methods of non-linear optimization of production functions should be applied at all levels of decomposition of the enterprise’s goal when it comes to redistribution of resources.
2. Romanov A. N., Odintsov B. F. (2000). Sovetuyuschie informatsionnyie sistemyi v ekonomike [Advisory information systems in economics]. M.: YuNITI [in Russian].
3. Bakanov M. I., Sheremet A. D. (1998). Teoriya ekonomicheskogo analiza [Theory of economic analysis]. M.: Finansyi i statistika [in Russian].
4. Saati T. (1993). Prinyatie resheniy. Metod analiza ierarhiy [Method for the analysis of hierarchies]. Translated from English by R. G. Vachnadze. M.: Radio i svyaz [in Russian].
5. Odintsov B. F. (2004). Obratnyie vyichisleniya v formirovanii ekonomicheskih resheniy [Inverse calculations in making economic decisions]. M.: Finansyi i statistika [in Russian].
6. Odintsov B. F., Romanov A. N. (2014). Iteratsionnyiy metod optimizatsii upravleniya predpriyatiyami sredstvami obratnyih vichisleniy [Iteration method for optimization of company management by methods of inverse calculations]. Vestnik finansovogo univer- siteta – Bulletin of Financial University, 2, 60–73 [in Russian].
7. Gribanova E. B. (2015). Metodyi reshenie obratnyih zadach ekonomicheskogo analiza [Methods for solving inverse problems in economic analysis]. Korporativnyie finansyi – Corporate finance, 4(36), 119–128 [in Russian].
8. Gribanova E. B. (2016). Reshenie obratnyih zadach ekonomiki s pomoschyu modifit- sirovannogo metoda obratnyih vyichisleniy [Solving inverse problems in economics using the modified method for inverse calculations]. Problemyi upravleniya – Problems of management, 5, 35–40 [in Russian].
9. Cheremnyih Yu. N. (2008). Mikroekonomika. Prodvinutyiy uroven [Microeconomics.
The advanced level]. M.: INFRA-M [in Russian].
10. Mitsel A. A. (2016). Matematicheskoe i imitatsionnoe modelirovanie ekonomicheskih
protsessov [Mathematical and imitation modeling of economic processes]. Tomsk: Izd-
vo TUSUR [in Russian].
11. Kazakova M. V. (2013). Analiz svoystv proizvodstvennyih funktsiy, ispolzuemyih pridekompozitsii ekonomicheskogo rosta [The analysis of properties of production functions: use for decomposition of economic growth]. M.: Preprint WP Rossiyskoy akademii narodnogo hozyaystva i Gosudarstvennoy sluzhbyi pri prezidente Rossiyskoy federatsii [Preprint WP of the Russian Academy of Economic Management and the State Service at the President of the Russian Federation] [in Russian].
Abstract views: 159 PDF Downloads: 86
Copyright (c) 2018 Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.